Dr Hassell’s York Medical Clinic Schedule
In general the walk-in clinic is extremely quiet with large gaps between patients. The waiting area is very large with plenty of space between chairs. Full protocols for virus precautions are observed by the staff.
For further information about strengthening yourself so that, prepared, you face better odds for not getting ill from your encounter with COVID-19 click here. Remember to follow the current regulations, reduce sugars in your diet and take extra vitamin D3.
For information about strengthening your immunity, dealing with common conditions like ear and bladder infections and stomach flu, please see Greater Immunity.
You may also arrange a phone consultation with other physicians at the clinic by phone at 905 770-9096
- Certificates of Medical Exemption are generally not available at this clinic.
- Dr. Hassell is on a voluntary leave of absence from York Medical and continues in good health. He regrets not being able to help those who sought his care. He is extremely grateful to the York Medical staff and management for their support, both of himself and for those patients who have tried to reach him through the clinic. His colleagues at the clinic will be happy to care for you.
After years of practicing family medicine, I am now working only at York Medical, a multi-physician walk-in setting. It is generally open every day from 9 AM until 6 PM. When I am not on duty, one of my colleagues will be pleased to care for you. In the evening, please make sure to arrive before 5:30 PM in order to secure a place. Once you register, you will generally be given the option to leave, and some idea of a safe time to return when your place in the queue will be saved.
10660 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, L4C 3C9
(905) 770-9096, Fax (905) 770-4703
To see me, simply come to the clinic and register. There are no appointments. Generally there is a wait.
I no longer prescribe a number of medications. For example:
- narcotics like codeine, Tylenol #3, Hycodan, Percocet, Fentanyl, Oxycontin
- benzodiazepines like, Imovane, clonazepam, Ativan
- stimulants like, Ritalin etc.
I very much appreciate if you could please not use perfumes or strongly scented body washes.